Regional Talent Acquisition Lead (Latin America)
(English fluency required, Portuguese strong preference)
PURPOSE / CONTRIBUTION / IMPACT
● The Regional Talent Acquisition Lead (Latin America) is a pivotal role in our recruiting organization, tasked with leading and enabling the cultural and workflow transformation for Latin America.
● The Regional Talent Acquisition Lead (Latin America) will lead through Business Network Leaders, Capability Network Leaders, and expert Talent Acquisition Partners (TAPs) of varying seniority who make-up the subregion.
● From a cultural standpoint, this position leads the Recruiting subregions in a fluid, autonomous, networked ways of working.
● From a workflow standpoint, this position leads the Recruiting subregions that embeds a culture of adopting global process, and enables localization where necessary, for a number of legal entities
● Provide mentorship, feedback and coaching of Talent Acquisition Partners and Capability / Business Network Leads to build a world class recruiting organization in their areas of expertise (cluster)
● Lead and establish a strong team culture within the cluster, ensure TAPs are motivated, engaged, and successful
● Accountable for the resolution of recruiting issues within subregion including ensuring adherence to legal obligations
● Establishing community and networked way of working, team identity and purpose.
● Coaching and development of TAPs (manage the performance management & feedback processes)
● Facilitate prioritization discussions with TAPS, Business Network Leads and Area of Practice (AoP) Leads
● Enable demand planning with clusters, and across regions if needed
● In collaboration with Process & Quality Capability Lead, supports adherence of standardized recruiting processes across the regions
● Oversee “Tag” allocation within the cluster
● Partner with Network Leads to form squads according to guiding principles
● Leading with Visionary, Architect, Catalyst, and Coach principals
● Budget oversight (hiring additional TAP’s, projects, training, etc.)
● In conjunction with TAPs, Enabling and Network Leads, create overarching core TAP goals
● Ensures that recruitment efforts are globalized and streamlined for the business networks he/she represents in line with the global recruiting standards.
KEY SKILLS / CAPABILITIES
● Demonstrated and previous experience as a Recruiter
● Previous coaching experience and leadership capabilities
● Strong stakeholder management
● Global Mindset
● Change management champion
● 10+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate/biotech/pharmaceutical setting, 3+ years managing people/teams
● Bachelor’s degree or higher education (Masters, MBA, Ph.D)
● Previous coaching experience
● Coaching qualifications advantageous
● Must be located in Latin America
● Must have English fluency and preferably Portuguese as well
● Growth mindset
● People Agility
● Tech savvy
● System thinker
● Data/technology driven