Roche Professional Diagnostics provides integrated, high-performance analytical systems to optimize laboratory management from pre-analytical to post-analytical processes. We develop high quality solutions for diagnostics laboratories - from analyzers and test reagents to work-flow solutions. To maintain its leadership in technology and quality, Roche minimizes third party products with more than 75 percent of its assay portfolio developed and manufactured in-house. Roche is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience.
This is a field based role - the territory is Houston, Texas. You must live within 50 miles of the territory.
As an Account Executive- Point of Care, you will be responsible for total account management and selling the full Roche Point of Care portfolio. This includes a range of selling skills such as positioning a differentiated Molecular Point of Care technology into the Hospital Laboratory environment and associated physician office labs, with each account have unique needs and buying patterns. As part of the Roche Point of Care portfolio you will be positioning IT solutions that will connect instruments across the IHN continuum of care in both inpatient and outpatient settings. This position requires conducting presentations and business reviews to potential customers thereby demonstrating in-depth knowledge of our product line, as well as relevant healthcare/industry trends including related products or services. Additionally, you will:
• Generate new customer demand within the IHN segment across the full portfolio of POC products.
• Penetrate complex and large IHN accounts to gain access to and favor with key decision makers and all buying influence
• Translate customer needs into internal action to meet those needs while balancing key business priorities and goals
• Balance the need to advocate for your customers while also demonstrating the drive and ability to negotiate and achieve strong business results for Roche.
• Demonstrate strong clinical and financial acumen with a demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and align Roche POC products to an evolving market within the IHN segment.
• Develop territory-specific executional strategies to consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
• Effectively utilize outcomes from workflow analysis and impact studies to provide competitive differentiation and value to the overall customer solution. Provide in-depth technical expertise regarding assigned product lines.
• Utilize competitive, customer, and product knowledge to establish competitive barriers to market penetration by positioning Roche Professional Diagnostic's solutions. Assist customers in achieving defined business/technical and personal goals. These responsibilities will include pre & post analysis review.
• Work cross functionally with internal colleagues and peers to share information and best practices while remaining actively involved in industry/customer organizations that impact business.
• Deliver tailored presentations specific to customer needs incorporating the outcome data from the various process analysis. Conduct system demonstrations & presentations where applicable; Road Shows, VIPS, etc.
• Preferred experience in the Point of Care diagnostic and Integrated Health Network space.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience
• Participation in an approved accelerated development, fellowship or rotational program may be considered in lieu of experience.
Colorado applicants not eligible