Job Summary & Responsibilities:
Excellent opportunity to join the Digital Transformation and Data Analytics team at Roche Works as a member of the Global Data Analytics Hub, providing scientific data support to Branchburg Operations and other customers within Global Operations, such as Product design transfer, Planning, Manufacturing, Product Quality, Procurement, and Supply Chain. Turns data into information, information into insights and insights into fact based decisions in close collaboration with business specialists to generate value.
Accelerates the set-up of the local data teams (spokes), within the Hub & Spoke model through profound experience and promoting best practices.
Contributes to establishing guidelines and a framework for a shared data infrastructure following the Roche Data governance principles. Identifies process improvements to ensure a stable process yield and an outstanding customer experience via analytical approach, know-how and proven capabilities.
• Act as a trainer to accelerate set-up of local data teams
• Develop and implement data collection systems and develop and monitor KPI’s to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously deliver on quality improvement initiatives
• Co-create with our team a novel cloud based shared data mesh
• Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources and maintain data warehouse. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the production teams.
• Provide statistical knowhow for the establishment, maintaining and continuously improving the processes in close collaboration with engineering specialists.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends of patterns in complex big data sets to improve yield, quality and customer satisfaction.
• Provide the data analysis and be a key participant in the manufacturing problem solving process to ensure a fact based and data driven decision making.
• Co-create & help deploy decision support and predictive analytics digital solutions
• Other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
Master's Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer
Years of Experience
3 years as a Data Analytics Engineer or a similar job
Successful project leadership experience in Data Analytics or Data Engineering projects
Experience with Communication Interfaces
Experience as a trainer
Roche or Diagnostics/Pharma experience
Business Process understanding
Applied 6-Sigma knowledge
Are equivalencies acceptable?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced programming skills (R, Phyton, SQL, Shiny)
• Advanced knowledge in data management, data modelling and data catalogues
• Advanced Data Analytics skills (Machine Learning)
• Advanced Data Ingestion skills (Talend, SSiS)
• Proven skills in Data Warehouse architecture (preferably Cloud based)
•Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
•Passionate about extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transforming it into fact based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment