This is a full time permanent position based in Winnipeg, Manitoba to support our Clinical Chemistry products
Field Applications Specialist
Our Field Applications Specialists provide a stellar experience to customers by participating in the sales cycle, configuring and technical troubleshooting of Roche solutions. You play a key part in helping to transform healthcare across the Country. Success in this role relies on your detailed understanding of technical issues related to systems integration and ability to communicate and build solid relationships with customers. Combined with your logical approach to troubleshooting, you will leverage your technical expertise and communication skills to resolve issues efficiently while under stressful time constraints. At Roche you will live our mindset and behaviors of radically simplifying, we all lead, we trust, collaborate and have fun. By joining this team, you will be making a difference in the quality of diagnostic tests offered to patients while learning every day.
What You’ll do
- Use a keen understanding of all laboratory instrumentation suitable for integration Install & configure instruments and related reagents. Set-up/optimize assays
- Provide post-sales support to the customer to aid in establishing new parameters and answer technical inquiries
- Perform or assist with software upgrades of customer instrument base and Install applications on Roche platforms according to guidelines
- Establish a plan to visit and/or communicate with each assigned customer on a cycle or frequency matching the customers’ needs and support requirements and Roche’s business priorities. You will also provide customer training on applications installed
- Present Roche technical and application solutions to customers during demos.
- Assist Sales with RFP’s by acting as subject matter expert on technical issues
- Use your technical documentation abilities to record customer interaction and customer visits
- Review established key performance indicators and service metrics as required suggesting and implementing solutions.
What you will need to be successful
- Demonstrate Roche’s mindset and behaviors ; Radically simplify, we all lead, trust, collaborate and have fun
- Must have a Medical Laboratory degree (MLT)
- +3 years relevant experience in Clinical Chemistry
- Detailed understanding of technical issues related to systems integration
- Familiarity with RFP process and have strong commercial focus, a strong asset
- Mastery of English communication with strong presentation skills
- Be creative solutions thinking and able to work under pressure while maintaining composure
- This role may require frequent cross Country travel will require travel within Manitoba. Flexibility and ability to be available for standby work on occasion.