- Responsible to develop and execute a comprehensive portfolio/product strategy that includes product requirements, pricing strategy and launch logistics to accomplish business objectives. Responsibilities include: driving or participation in the process for the business area annual operating plan; development and implementation of tactics; evaluation of tactics performance with metrics through business reviews; and effective utilization and communication with internal partners and/or external agencies.
- Manages resources and budget to target for all assigned programs with proactive communication on issues and opportunities.
- Advises and manages stakeholders by reporting on special projects, business challenges and opportunities to senior management. May participate on Product Development teams providing direction as customer and marketing representative.
- Instills leadership through others by acting as a role model to drive impactful business solutions and positive change, encouraging, motivating and empowering others and helping others to success.
- Develops business area mastery to include understanding of market segments, business model, analysis of key metrics that define success, forecasting sales and product demand, share performance, trends, competition, customer critical success factors and needs through interaction with customers for integration with programs.
- Manages and supports the assigned segments/product lines including but not limited to forecasting, pricing, back-orders management, and launch management implementation. Works with functional groups in the US and global lifecycle and operations.
- Directs, uses and translates market research and customer insight to shape product/portfolio strategies. Responsible for influencing global LCT on the market requirements for their area of responsibility. Serves as the technical expert for their specific area of responsibility.
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree. Preference for education in Business, Marketing, or related clinical field.
- 5 years previous related experience (marketing, sales operations, finance, or other commercial roles) ∙ Demonstrated ability to develop technical expertise in highly complex scientific products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex topics in a very simple way
- Strong project management skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Ability to travel as dictated by business need.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Regulatory and compliance awareness (e.g. USDA, ISO 9000, CLIA, FDA, GMP), ISO 9000, CLIA, FDA, GMP
- Experience commercializing new products into the market
- Sales and/or customer facing experience
*Colorado applicants are ineligible to apply
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com.