The Blood Gas Electrolytes (BGE) Product Care Lead team is a team within the Research and Development Department in Rotkreuz. The team comprises people with backgrounds in Research, development, and Project management and is responsible for the portfolio management as well as the Overall Project landscape.
As an Intern in product care, you will be involved in the planning, execution and documentation of Projects. In addition, contribution to Hardware development projects is expected and helping out in the laboratory work.
- Organizational support of small projects
- Involvement in support tasks (such as laboratory, organization and project support)
- Product development for the IVD market: concept and design work as well as feasibility studies and implementation of technical projects for existing products
- Creation of specification and associated verification documents (German & English). Collaboration in the planning, implementation and documentation of functional and endurance tests
- Participation in the preparation of manufacturing and testing instructions for the instruments and modules
- Execution of failure analysis (focus on mechanics and fluidics)
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled as a Bachelor/Master or PhD student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) with a degree focus on biomedical engineering or similar fields
- Knowledge in project planning, analytical skills, HK calculation, design engineering processes (incl. CAD) and documentation experience is good to have
- Experience in parts and module testing
- Ability to interdisciplinary thinking
- Not afraid to work with blood (experience is a plus)
- Motivated person that enjoys working in the Lab
- Languages: Fluent spoken and written language skills in English, German is a plus
Start date: May - June 2021
Duration: 12 months
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).