Sr IT Product Manager
Location: Mississauga OR Welwyn
As PDIX Senior IT Product Manager you will oversee one or multiple products
(technology or data solutions) within a Network’s mandate being accountable for the end-to-end product lifecycle and, in partnering with relevant business stakeholders, ensure that the products are fit-for-purpose and compliant.
What you’ll be working on:
● Own the product vision and life cycle. Partner with IT Business Partners to co-
create strategy in collaboration with IT experts (e.g. Architects and Business
Analysts), external vendors and brings in a value adding Informatics point of
view to help continuously improve business processes and solutions.
● Manage the long-term product roadmap in collaboration with Product Owners
or ITBP(IT Business partner) and Domain Architect.
● Understand relevant industry and technology trends to provide suggested
solutions that are scalable and sustainable.
● Uncover opportunities for continuous improvement of solutions and services to
improve business and patient outcomes.
● Manage product lifecycle including release management and decide when
enough value has been accrued to warrant a release to the business. In collaboration with Product owners or ITBPs, prioritize product releases considering the optimal flow of throughput from different teams/squads.
● Determine business criticality and product quality. Define, in collaboration with
Delivery Service Manager, governance and operational support team.
● Lead or coordinate technical discussions and vendor negotiations.
● Support C-Pod in prioritization and strategic planning, and collaborate with ITBPs to meet the needs of the business areas.
● In collaboration with ITBPs, monitor and improve customer and user experience.
● Ensure Services are operated in an optimal stage and yet compliant.
The ideal candidate
● 5 years of related work experience
● Knows product(s) and its related technology in depth – including AWS, Veeva,
Salesforce, and automation technologies.
● Has business domain knowledge for Drug Development processes
● Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset.
● Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has strong passion to bring
value-adding technology to the business.
● Exhibits great leadership to lead into a decision in a collaborative way.
● Demonstrated experience in managing solutions in a regulated environment;
Experience managing CSV systems.
● Exhibits strong soft skills like presentation and public speaking, negotiation,
challenging the status quo, explaining complex matters in a simple way.
● Demonstrated experience developing presentation/communication materials
targeted at various levels of the organization as well as a variety of audiences
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting
This position is not eligible for relocation support.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Roche Canada does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Roche Canada will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Roche Canada explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.