The SW Requirements Engineer creates, defines, designs and / or supports the creation of the requirements and specifications on the different levels and ensures consistency across different levels within development organisation and in collaboration with LCT and regions, in cobas Infinity project, following Roche RIS standards and procedures.
Main tasks and duties:
- Support actively good spirit and collaboration within the team and the entire organisation.
- Based on the product requirements, define and document the software requirements of the software project.
- Structure the software requirements into levels of different granularity down to the granularity that allows the software requirements to be implemented by software development.
- Ensure that the software requirements are clear, complete, distinct and without contradictions.
- Ensure the vertical traceability from the product requirements down to the most detailed level of software requirements.
- Document the software requirements according to Roche requirement management guidelines.
- Manage changes to software requirements according to Roche change management guidelines.
- Resolve any requirement issue found by changing existing or adding new requirements.
- Support the software project processes on any questions about software requirements.
- Cooperate with project requirement management and all stakeholders within the software project.
Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities:
- To permanently optimise processes to increase quality and efficiency standards.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- He/she has to have > 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- He/she has to have > 7 years of experience in requirements engineering in Software Projects.
- He/she has to know the SCRUM methodology.
- Experience working in IT development project within a regulated environment.
- Analytical and methodical working style person.
- Good teamplayer and leadership skills.
- Takes responsibility for a team or technical concept.
- Willingness to bring projects to a successful end.
- Open minded and communicative.
- Can work independently, focused and highly motivated.
- Good level of English written and spoken. (Advance Level or similar).
- Good level of Spanish written and spoken will be also considered.
- He/she has to have a degree in IT/Telco Engineering or Biotech sector.
- Experience in Interoperability Healthcare standards and protocols (HL7, ASTM...).
- Better if he/she has a technical or a clinical profile.
- Experience in Laboratory Sample Workflows.
- Experience with a Laboratory Information System or Lab Middleware.
- Experience as a Software Product Owner
- Knowledge in Requirements Tools
- Requirements Certification