Within the Global Customer Support (GCS) organization, the KLS (Knowledge & Learning Solutions) Core Lab Documentation Department provides user and service documentation for various Roche diagnostic analyzers, workflow solutions and IT software and applications.
- Support and manage international documentation projects: User and service documentation needs to be delivered with the launch and update of all Roche diagnostic analyzers, workflow and digital solutions.
- In this role, you will support and/or manage documentation projects to ensure that this documentation is delivered according to Roche customer and service documentation standards, budget, quality targets, project schedules, and regulatory requirements. This involved managing the contributions from internal and external writers, external translation agencies and other stakeholders from the main project. In addition, you will need to be able to use industry-standard software, like content management systems, to ensure its delivery to Roche customers and Roche Service representatives.
- You will get to work closely with different stakeholders, work with various tasks and be able to really put your theoretical skills into practice
Who you are
- You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months), preferably with a major in project management, business administration, or equivalent
- You are excited to start your professional career in the medical diagnostics industry
- Excellent spoken and written command of English (native speaker or equivalent level)
- You are able to communicate appropriately with different target groups
- You are able to see things from the perspective of others and identify what motivates them, in order to reach win-win solutions for all target groups
- You have experience with design-thinking and agile project management skills and methodologies and know how to apply these effectively in your projects
- You are motivated to build, manage and foster relationships and networks Quick grasp and understanding of complex issues, conceptual and creative thinking
Start date: April - May 2021
Duration: 12 months
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).