Who we are:
At Roche, about 94,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
An exceptional opportunity is now available in our Roche Diabetes Care Australia team. As a pioneer in the development of blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery systems, Roche Diabetes Care is committed to helping people with diabetes everywhere in the world think less about their daily diabetes routine so they can get true relief, day and night. The patient is at the centre of everything we do.
Roche Diabetes Care collaborates with caregivers, healthcare providers and payers to optimally manage this complex condition and contribute to sustainable care structures. Under the brand ACCU-CHEK® and in collaboration with partners, Roche Diabetes Care creates value by providing integrated solutions to monitor glucose levels, deliver insulin and track as well as contextualise relevant data points for successful therapy. By establishing a leading open ecosystem, connecting devices and digital solutions, Roche Diabetes Care will enable optimal personalised diabetes management and thus improve therapy outcomes.
As part of the Roche Diabetes Care Australia People Leader team, you will play a critical role as the Senior Marketing Manager across our full portfolio.
Supported by an amazing team, you will develop and execute the marketing strategy for the region and work with the business leaders in each division to ensure we are delivering our key objectives as we leverage our market leading diabetes care product portfolio and prepare for an even more exciting future pipeline of technology and solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, ANZ, your role will be to:
- Drive the development of the business strategy and resulting marketing plan for the each channel
- Drive the commercialisation of new innovative products and solutions
- Review product portfolio, plan and implement product lifecycle management measures and monitor activity success and ROI
- Drive the planning activities including product mix, advertising, promotion, market research, revenue and expenditure budgeting
- Foster mutually beneficial relationships at industry level including key accounts, key opinion leaders and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationship with key professional institutions (e.g. Diabetes Australia) and industry associations (e.g. ADEA) or other industry organizations
- Drive value building business activities with cooperation partners trying to leverage their access to key customer segments
- Determine pricing policies, and provide input to, credit terms and conditions for sale
- Ensure that the organisation adheres to sound business practices and compliance
- Ensure robust processes are in place to support our compliance efforts and that appropriate actions are taken in cases of non-compliance
- Above all, focus on developing the talent of your people to reach their full potential
Who you are:
You are a senior influencer and strategic thinker. You are positive and engaged in the design process, capable of adapting and changing to suit the needs of our customers and the patients they serve.
You are open to agile ways of working and thinking. You believe that “teal” organisations lead to greater success for all involved and your “out of the box” thinking can inspire creative thinking around you.
You lead collaboratively, taking others with you on the journey. You can step back when you need to and let others take the lead, knowing how and when to coach through transformation.
You will be a relationship builder and have experience in launching innovative products / devices to market.
Your personal brand will be one of authenticity, integrity and passion for customer success.
Your knowledge and reputation in healthcare, ideally diabetes, would be highly advantageous.
Unafraid to take a risk, and quick to learn, you will be a key part of embracing success and learning within our business. We’re not just vertical and product, we have a fantastic horizontal story that needs telling.
In return, you will be provided with a rewarding and challenging role, a supportive work environment and the opportunity to work for a respected, established market leader.
You MUST be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia there as there is no sponsorship or relocation assistance offered for this position. Roche is an equal opportunity employer.