Who we are:
At Roche, about 94,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
As part of the Roche Diagnostics Australia (RDA) transformation for the future, an exciting opportunity has arisen to take a Sales Specialist Roche Molecular Solutions (RMS) in our Customer Success Community. The focus of this community will be to deliver annual financial targets (total sales and operating profit), while working in a customer focused team who can think and act both short and long term; achieving a win/win for customers and RDA. This will be achieved through high customer engagement, creating exceptional customer experiences, ensuring all customer interactions are executed with precision and accuracy, and that marketing strategies and campaigns are successful within the market.
Leveraging your RMS sales experience, you will lead the sales execution of RDA through the provision and coordination of all sales activities for existing and new solutions and products, management of customer and sales data and implementation of local and international Marketing campaigns in order to achieve the overall vision and goals. For the transformation to be successful, collaboration is key, and therefore you will work hand in hand with all communities across RDA. As a member of the sales execution team and reporting into the RMS Chapter Lead, you will specifically collaborate with Commercial Excellence, Customer and State Business Partners, Finance Business Partners, Strategy and Solutions and all Business support functions to ensure you deliver success to your community.
As a Sales Specialist, you will support existing customers and develop new opportunities within the RMS market through analysis of market needs, identification of opportunities for growth. This will be achieved by promoting the value that Roche can provide through innovative approaches to improving customer’s success.
Your role will require outstanding communication and sales skills and in conjunction with the Roche Customer Success Community and you will become the face of Roche Diagnostics to your customers. You will work with the Customer Success Community to remove any road blocks that may get in the way of success and support your colleagues to be the best version of themselves every day.
You will help foster a culture of continuous feedback, accountability and passion for making a difference in patient’s lives. The customer is to be at the centre of everything you do and you will play a part in achieving the RDA vision of better outcomes for everyone in Australia, through the execution of the 1,000-day strategy.
As a member of the Customer Success Community, you will have responsibility towards supporting the success of the entire community, and are required to think and operate at a higher level.
Who You Are:
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this position you will need to be experienced in complex sales. You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding communication and sales skills
- You will have an entrepreneurial flair, curiosity, resilience and tenacity.
- Your brand will be one of authenticity, integrity and passion for Customer success
- Ability to look at the big picture and detailed view of the customer to get people to think differently
- Strong and proven sales experience and a demonstrable track record of success.
- You will have a natural ability to influence both internally and externally and not be afraid to respectfully challenge the status quo.
- It will be highly desirable for you to have extensive market knowledge with 3+ years’ experience in Molecular Diagnostics, Tissue Diagnostics or NIPT.
- Alignment to the RDA 1,000 day strategy and how we align to the customers’ goals, values and market needs.
- Be results driven
- Highly developed financial and commercial acumen
- Commitment and passion to succeed
- Commit to owning your professional development
- The ability to think and plan strategically
- Ideally be able to work in an agile way using agile methodologies
- High computer literacy and technical ability
- Ability to travel interstate and internationally as required by the position
In return, you will be provided with a rewarding and challenging role, a supportive work environment in which you can grow and develop your skills, the opportunity to work for a market leading organisation, and a competitive remuneration package.