1st Shift: Monday Through Friday
• Develop and Maintain short, mid and long term equipment capacity assessments.
• Develop and Maintain short, mid and long term labor capacity assessments.
• Ensure production plan is level loaded to best ability utilizing demand profile, available production labor hours, equipment capacity. Responsible for resolving and/or elevating situations where these cannot be met.
• Drive resolutions required to meet OTIF
• Develop and drive digital solutions focused on improved planning and execution
• Use data analytics to ensure system parameters used in planning are correct to get the desired service and inventory levels. This includes lot size, safety stocks, capacity, lead-time, order policy, forecasts and other parameters.
• Analyze and monitor finished good production plan vs actual and work within Operations and Global Planning to improve where needed.
• Assess production lead times against recipes and total replenishment lead time to ensure information is maintained in the SAP system. Seek ways to reduce internal lead times as well as lead times to the customer.
• Establish and drive key metrics to be utilized by value chains aimed to provide valuable input to generate improvement actions.
• Create phase in/out plan based on end of life planning
• Oversight of consistency of value chain planning
• Responsible for Long Term Planning production process which includes receipt and assessment of LTP, alignment with Global Planning and Operations LCT, and input to the generations of batch size assessments
• Prepare and present updates to Management
Knowledge, Skills and Ability (requirements):
- Possess "Big Picture" Operations knowledge (bulk to kit).
- Must be able to work with all departments within RMD and Global Supply Partners in order to be effective.
- Excellent time management skills to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, organized, creative and good leadership skills.
- Knowledge and use of data analytics to assess system parameters
- MRP knowledge a must, SAP experience a plus.
- Team and people oriented, professional and displays a "can-do" attitude.
- Skilled in using MSOffice/Windows in a networked PC environment
- Ability to be flexible and calm under sometimes tense conditions.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret production documents, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Must have excellent communication skills including the ability to write reports, business correspondence, standard operating procedures, production rework orders, and planning variances.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and internal or external customers.
- Working knowledge of FDA and ISO processes and procedures.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in business
- Required: 5+ plus years experience in manufacturing planning and operations; or related field.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable.
APICS certification a plus.
experience in regulated industry (Diagnostic or Pharmaceuticals) is beneficial but not mandatory.