You will work in the International Business Team for Point of Care Clinical Chemistry and Immunoassay (IBT CC & IA). We are responsible for the worldwide strategic portfolio management of our products as well as to support affiliates across the globe in the marketing of our products.
The IBT CC & IA is offering a development opportunity as an Intern in International Product Management. In this role, you are working closely with the responsible product managers for the respective products and support them in their daily business as well as strategic projects. We are looking for an ambitious person with economical, medical or natural science background who wants to experience the tasks of global product management/ marketing by supporting the members of the International Business Team.
- Assist product managers with the systematic monitoring of the respective disease areas as well as the product’s development, quality, availability and cost position as part of active life cycle management
- Help to identify new market opportunities based on market, customer & competitive data as well as medical study screening
- Assist in the marketing and commercialization of the existing products
- Help to optimize the internal and external digital channels of the product communication
- Support the interaction and creation of deliverables for countries and regions as well as internal stakeholders such as the Leadership team, Research and Development department, Complaint Handling Unit, Operations, Finance, Communications and Regulatory
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled as a Ba/Ma/PhD student or have recently graduated your Bachelors degree (within the last 12 months) in the field of economics, medical or natural science
- You do have a strong interest in economical tasks
- You are reliable, willing to learn new things, have a strong self-reflection and show ownership as well as responsibility for submitted tasks
- Preferably you have already had first experience in the field of (digital) marketing or product management
- You have strong skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint
- Your English skills are excellent in oral and written communication
Start date: April 2021
Duration: 6 months (can be 12 months)
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).