The primary purpose of this individual contributor position is the development of marketing strategies, tools and tactics to drive growth, profitability, predictability for assigned market segments and/or products. Provides leadership for a specific area of responsibility within marketing to accomplish strategic and tactical business objectives. Accountabilities include supporting the Group Marketing Manager in executing strategic and tactics, Annual Operating Plan process, cycle and business review meetings, resource management, and developing business area knowledge. Develops marketing deliverables for product commercialization. Manage and support programs to ensure success of the portfolio in the market including the development of all elements of the market mix.
Specialized and in-depth comprehensive knowledge and experience in healthcare marketing or Point of Care (Ambulatory) diagnostics. Duties are varied and complex often involving research, analysis and solution / marketing campaign development. Provides direction on issues of area of expertise and assists department leadership in setting strategic direction. Requires the regular use of originality and ingenuity. Plans, conducts and oversees work involving large and complex projects. Does not directly supervise others, but provides direction to team on projects and assignments. Works with minimum supervision. Reviews progress with management
- Develop and execute strategy and tactics, with alignment to strategic plan to accomplish business objectives. Responsibilities include: driving or participation in the process for the business area annual operating plan; development and implementation of tactics; evaluation of tactics performance with metrics through business reviews; and effective utilization and communication with internal partners and/or external agencies.
- Responsible for developing business and marketing plans for assigned area, market positioning, sales plans, and implementation strategies. Participates in and evaluates market research and analysis, promotions, and advertising associated with assigned segments, brands or products; assesses their success against the Annual Operating Plan. May be involved in translating global strategy into local marketing programs or translating local marketing programs into segment specific initiatives.
- Manages resources and budget to target for all assigned programs with proactive communication on issues and opportunities.
- Advises and manages stakeholders by reporting on special projects, business challenges and opportunities to senior management.
- Instilling leadership through others by acting as a role model to drive impactful business solutions and positive change, encouraging, motivating and empowering others and helping others to success.
- Develops business area mastery to include understanding of market segments, business model, analysis of key metrics that define success, forecasting sales and product, share performance, trends, competition, customer critical success factors and needs through interaction with customers for integration with programs.
- Assesses new market opportunities in collaboration with management. May lead the development of business case and present to senior management. Executes on approved marketing strategies.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 5 years of marketing, business, sales or related business experience.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Ability to travel as dictated by business need.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Regulatory and compliance awareness (e.g. USDA, ISO 9000, CLIA, FDA, GMP), ISO 9000, CLIA, FDA, GMP)
*This is a capmus-based role - Indianapolis, In