We are looking for an experienced Software Architect within DIA IT ESS (SFDC & AEM) department. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural designs for our business projects and liaise with key stakeholders to implement the solution. As Senior Solution Architect you will
- Collaborate with business colleagues (end users/business analysts) to determine functional and non-functional requirements
- Use tools and methodologies to create high & low level technical designs
- Liaise with different key stakeholders (business/IT) to refine the design as per appropriate & agreeable standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Assist, guide & mentor internal teams for new designs, technologies and solutions to increase knowledge base
Who you are:
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years related experience
- Analytical, logical problem resolution skills
- Proven experience as a solution architect with specialized experience on AEM, AWS, & other similar SaaS, PaaS, IaaS cloud platforms
- Proven experience as an integration architect on platforms like Mulesoft, Biztalk etc.
- Additional experience on Adobe exchange cloud offerings appreciated as well.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture best practices
- Excellent knowledge of process & design frameworks
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Willingness to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For complete applications documents, we kindly ask you to send an updated CV. Please note before you post your application, that it is not possible to add documents afterwards.
With people. For people.
Do you need further assistance? Our Talent Acquisition Team is available for you by phone from Monday to Friday from 9-12 am and from 1-4 pm by phone: 0621-759 1616. We are pleased to respond to your inquiries.