We are looking for you to join Roche and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. This is the reason why we are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times. Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The Global Learning Services teams focus on executing system data maintenance and administrative activities in Cornerstone and all relevant Learning management systems as well as providing all necessary non-systems related Learning process support. Global Learning Services provides customer service and advisory support to the Learning Community and business partners on global Learning systems and processes and ensures end-to-end process completion in line with customer focused principles to ensure the Roche People Practices work for the business.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a Global Learning Team Lead you will be responsible for leading respective Learning operations team and performing all people leadership related activities in line with Roche People Practices. Managing respective Learning business processes, ensuring KPIs are met on team and individual level, and regular operations reviews are held internally and externally with relevant stakeholders.
As a qualified expert, you:
- Lead and facilitate people processes in line with Roche Leadership commitments, People Practices and policies
- Build a strong competitive team based on identified People Support Solutions core and functional competencies as well as Roche values
- Role Model our people practices and ensure they are fully embraced and lived by the team
- Through frequent check-ins, ensuring that ongoing dialog occurs on the topics of Career, Capabilities, Connections and Contributions
- Coach team members regarding their individual development and career plan & ensure succession plans
- Lead the respective Learning end to end operations team on execution of Learning support activities following assigned KPIs, pro-actively providing feedback/inputs to stakeholders from service perspective
- Liaise with other Service teams for cross-functional end-to-end service delivery and process improvement
What can you bring to our team:
In this role you will be working with stakeholders from various functions and across levels within the organization. Your team may not physically be in the same location as you, therefore your ability to work across borders and to lead virtually is important. Strong leadership competencies and demonstrated success in change management are also critical. You have a University or College degree with excellent written and spoken English (further language knowledge is a plus).
Furthermore, you have:
- 3+ years of people management experience , preferably in a shared service center, with a proven track record of leading regional or global service delivery teams
- 3+ years of Learning & development experience (experience with eLearning is an advantage but not required)
- Good knowledge of Learning processes and working with Learning Management software
- An agile, growth & continuous improvement mindset, creative, out of the box thinking
- Customer centricity & accountability as well as excellent communication & problem-solving skills
In exchange we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
- We offer you a great opportunity in a truly international work environment with high-profile colleagues and excellent in-house learning and networking opportunities, plus an opportunity to make your mark at Roche. We will make sure your daily work will make an impact and you will be able to learn a lot along the way.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Human Resources, Human Resources > HR Operations & Services