Are you a dynamic personality with a close affinity with innovation and development? Do you want to work for a world leading business in in-vitro diagnostics helping doctors to save lives?
We are looking to hire a top talent in information technology. Roche Diagnostics is highly committed to improve the processes and clinical decision support in healthcare. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within healthcare institutions and hospitals, and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and healthcare providers to improve patient care.
We are looking for a true specialist in information technologies who will be part of our Belgium organization.
- Ideally you have 7-15 years of experience in IT development and implementation, and you have a University level degree in the information technologies. You will be hands-on with the customers developing and implementing IT related technologies and initiatives. Ideally you have some experience of leadership (not necessarily as a direct people manager). You have a passion in IT and novel technologies in the healthcare space.
- At the start you will need to learn, thus you will be joining other team members on highly sophisticated projects bringing industry-leading IT solutions to the customers, including leading laboratories in Belgium.
- You are not afraid of this hands-on approach that allows you to learn fast.
- You can communicate very clearly, weld together diverse teams, and ideally you can speak Dutch, French and English.
- After the initial learning period you will coach other team members and bring together automation, workflows, information technology and data solutions across the whole healthcare continuum.
- You are open for flexible work time arrangements.
- Actively participate in the department leadership, and company strategic community, to ensure we are well fit for the future
- You are able to steer teams with your influencing and moderation skills, and you have good human interaction skills
- Understand and translate the customer opportunities into real concrete projects
- Be part of the teams consulting and implementing highly sophisticated IT projects for our customers
- Ensure configuration of our IT systems, adaptations according to customer expectations and perform software updates maximizing customer satisfaction
- Participate in selling our advanced IT solutions at the customer sites
- Provide consultation on connectivity solutions, regulatory compliance, security and virus protection concerns and the implementation of IT products
- You are accountable for the success of our IT consultancy development
- You have the ability and capability to to lead people and you might be interested (optionally) to evolve into that direction at a later step if an opportunity presents itself
- Build strong customer relationships by providing a technical support and training in the RDB training center or at the customer site
Who you are
In hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, meticulous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture.
- You have an Information Technology education background (ideally University degree)
- You can program in multiple languages and enjoy doing it. Ideally, you have knowledge of ASTM, HL7, SQL, basic networking and eventually PACS and DICOM;
- You would be eager to be part of projects involving innovation and problem solving
- You are in ease with verbal and written communication, and are able to present in front of an audience
- You have some experience of project management
- You master multiple languages, such as Dutch, French and English
- You demonstrate a flexible approach and ability to actively listen in order to meet customers’ expectations
- You are flexible with your work hours and you are willing to travel whenever needed. You will spend up to over 50% of your time at our Belgium customers
- You have a sense of responsibility in order to achieve the company's objectives, while respecting its vision and values
- You will enjoy our workplace flexibility; you can work from home, or at the customers, no need to come to our offices every day