Are you a dynamic personality with a close affinity with innovation and programming? Do you want to work for a world leading business in in-vitro diagnostics helping doctors to save lives? Are you flexible with regards to the working time?
We are looking to hire a top talent in information technology.
Roche Diagnostics is highly committed to improve the processes and clinical decision support in healthcare. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within healthcare institutions and hospitals, and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and healthcare providers to improve patient care.
We are looking for a true specialist in information technologies who will be part of our Belgium organization.
Ideally you have 3-10 years of experience in delivering IT projects or doing development in IT. Alternatively, you have gained a wide expertise in the hospital or private laboratory environment “hands-on” and you have a close affinity with IT.
You are a true team worker with a passion to develop towards IT consultancy whilst implementing IT / software projects for leading hospital laboratories in Belgium.
You will report to the Head of IT & Data Solutions and will team up with the staff in the sales, marketing and technical support.
- Ensure configuration of our IT systems, adaptations according to customer expectations and perform software updates maximizing customer satisfaction
- Act as responsible for the installation and follow-up of our Roche IT portfolio
- Understand and translate the features of the IT Solutions products into customer oriented benefits communication
- Participate in selling our advanced IT solutions at the customer sites
- Provide consultation on connectivity solutions, regulatory compliance, security and virus protection concerns and the implementation of IT products
- Build strong customer relationships by providing a technical support and training in the RDB training center or at the customer site
- Participate in driving Innovation to the market
Who you are
In hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, meticulous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture.
- You have an Information Technology education background (ideally University degree) or alternatively a strong experience in the laboratory with a degree in that field
- Ideally you can program in multiple languages and enjoy doing it. Ideally, you have knowledge of ASTM, HL7, SQL, basic networking and eventually PACS and DICOM;
- You would be eager to be part of projects involving innovation and problem solving
- You are in ease with verbal and written communication, and are able to present in front of an audience
- You have some experience of project management
- You master multiple languages, such as Dutch, French and English;
- You demonstrate a flexible approach and ability to actively listen in order to meet customers’ expectations
- You are flexible with your work hours and you are willing to travel whenever needed. You will spend up to over 50% of your time at our Belgium customers.
- You have a sense of responsibility in order to achieve the company's objectives, while respecting its vision and values.
- You will enjoy our workplace flexibility; you can work from home, or at the customers, no need to come to our offices every day.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Portfolio and Project Management