Point of Care rapids based testing provides significant diagnostic value across a variety of care settings to enable timely care for patients. Roche is expanding our portfolio of rapid based antigen and antibody testing solutions, to support the fight against COVID as well as other diagnostic needs.
Collaborates with global business partners to drive US market requirements into the current and future product portfolio. Responsible for internal processes that drive product launches, updates, and expirations while serving as strategic lead on product availability related questions from the field. In conjunction with the demand planning team, is responsible for gather input and data to create product forecasts and business plans that drive growth for assigned products. To the internal business partners/stakeholders, serves as the business owner/key point of contact for all questions/matters pertaining to their portfolio. Effectively work within a cross functional team to inspire and influence above authority. Effective collaboration and tight coordination with partner marketing manager.
Specialized and in-depth comprehensive product, competitors’ products, and disease states knowledge related to their products. Duties are varied and complex often involving research, analysis and solution development. Provides direction on issues of area of expertise and assist department leadership in setting strategic direction. Requires the regular use of originality and ingenuity. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of a particular field or business function. Is the subject matter expert for utility and use of assigned products in the market. Plans, conducts and oversees work involving the largest and most important/complex projects. Does not supervise but provides direction to team on projects and assignments. Works with minimum supervision. Proactively communicates progress with management and other stakeholders.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Responsible to develop and execute a comprehensive portfolio/product strategy that includes product requirements, pricing strategy and launch logistics to accomplish business objectives. Responsibilities include: driving or participation in the process for the business area annual operating plan; development and implementation of tactics; evaluation of tactics performance with metrics through business reviews; and effective utilization and communication with internal partners and/or external agencies.
- Manages resources and budget to target for all assigned programs with proactive communication on issues and opportunities.
- Advises and manages stakeholders by reporting on special projects, business challenges and opportunities to senior management. May participate on Product Development teams providing direction as customer and marketing representative.
- Instills leadership through others by acting as a role model to drive impactful business solutions and positive change, encouraging, motivating and empowering others and helping others to success.
- Develops business area mastery to include understanding of market segments, business model, analysis of key metrics that define success, forecasting sales and product demand, share performance, trends, competition, customer critical success factors and needs through interaction with customers for integration with programs.
- Manages and supports the assigned segments/product lines including but not limited to forecasting, pricing, back-orders management, and launch management implementation. Works with functional groups in the US and global lifecycle and operations.
- Directs, uses and translates market research and customer insight to shape product/portfolio strategies. Responsible for influencing global LCT on the market requirements for their area of responsibility. Serves as the technical expert for their specific area of responsibility.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree. Preference for education in Business, Marketing, or related clinical field.
- 5 years previous related experience (marketing, sales operations, finance, or other commercial roles)
- Demonstrated ability to develop technical expertise in highly complex scientific products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex topics in a very simple way
- Strong project management skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Ability to travel as dictated by business need.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Regulatory and compliance awareness (e.g. USDA, ISO 9000, CLIA, FDA, GMP), ISO 9000, CLIA, FDA, GMP
Indicate below any additional preferred requirements if applicable (optional):
- Experience commercializing new products into the market
*This is a campus based role in Indianapolis, IN
*Relocation will be provided