To find optimal solutions for our customers we are continuously improving our tool-landscape for Sample Workflow Simulation & Optimization. We are looking for an Optimization expert to support us in this.
In this role, your main responsibilities will consist in (but will not be limited to):
- Responsible of the definition, development, test & maintenance of the complete tool.
- Lead release plans, communicating delivery expectations for new features together with the development team.
- Partner with Healthcare Consulting to maintain the development backlog in line with product strategy and business value
- Actively collaborate in the tool roadmap definition proposing improvement aligned with business strategy
- Be accountable to gather tool requirements from business, translate them into product requirements and transfer them to the development team.
- Understand instrument behaviors and marketing strategies to translate them into optimization parameters and strategies to be implemented
- Accountable to define and execute deployment and operation strategies for the tool.
- Accountable for the creation, coordination and review of all project documentation related to the tool.
- Collaborate in the definition of the development team and lead them into achieving release/version goals.
- Progress reporting, controlling and deviations management of tool development process.
- Mitigate impediments that impact the development team ability to complete release goals
- Provide input to continually improve end-to-end tool development and delivery process
- Ensuring efficient and effective communication and information flow within the project.
- Management of stakeholders and external partners of development including participation in related meetings.
In order to fulfill the requirements of the role, you should bring following experience / skill set:
- Strong experience in project management in complex distributed environments.
- Experience in defining and managing external work packages
- Experience in Gathering business needs and transfer them in prioritized requirements that could be transferred to development teams.
- Has in-depth professional skills in the areas of data analysis, data visualization, optimization and statistical modeling
- Advanced knowledge and experience in optimization methodologies and technics as linear programming, heuristic optimization, minmax …
- Experience in SW Development processes
- Knowledge in Data architecture
- Knowledge of cloud architecture, machine learning and data solutions
- Critical thinking and high analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to manage time and work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince and persuade to drive decisions.
- Solution oriented person
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- University degree in Data Science, Mathematics or SW Engineering
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Engineering, Engineering > Design Engineering & Architecture