Roche Diagnostics is seeking an experienced Field Project Manager to lead our external Customer implementations. Responsible for developing, creating, documenting and facilitating highly professional project plans and implementing Roche products and services within our Customer facilities.
Characteristics of responsible projects include high complexity, medium to high risk and long term duration. Directs and coordinates activities to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed guidelines and objectives while meeting all other specified project performance parameters. Serves as a trusted consultant, liaison and advisor regarding all facets of the implementation project plan.
This is a field based role.
• Designs, gains agreement, communicates and leads the execution of professional project strategies and plans for external facing large diagnostic system Customer implementations which conform with Roche Diagnostics policies and procedures.
• Identifies, acquires, forms, leads and wins commitment of internal Roche Diagnostics and external Customer stakeholders/resources in assembling a project team.
• Collaborates with project stakeholders and teams to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities and accountabilities.
• Champions the program/project through business processes.
• Conducts pre-purchase order, pre-implementation meetings, implementation meetings and post-project review meetings for Roche Diagnostics customers and internal stakeholders.
• Recommends methods and develop policies and processes to improve area operations, processes, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers that will provide long term direction for Roche Diagnostics Centralized Diagnostics/Tissue Diagnostics organizational strategies.
• As a member of the field project management team, will be expected to coach and mentor peers.
Who you are:
5 years experience in an IVD laboratory or in sales, marketing, services, or relevant area
5 years project management experience
Strong communication, influence, leadership, conflict management and negotiation skills
Extensive knowledge of internal systems and business procedures
Knowledge of key competitors
Knowledge of customer needs and features/benefits to meet those needs
• Experience with Laboratory Information System and IT Middleware Implementation Projects
• PMP certification
• Experience in cloud-based project management and other cloud-based software