For CPS R&D POC BGE Methods Development team, we are looking for motivated people who will help with the implementation of our new data analysis tools. You will work in a scrum team with other young professionals.
As an intern, you have the following main tasks:
- You work together with experts in the methods development team and interface with other R&D teams in order to define user requirements
- You are responsible for the programming of analytical tools using Matlab, Python, R, or other (statistical) tools and programming languages, and interfaces with non-SQL databases such as MongoDB
- You document your know-how and experience during the development
- Optionally, you will also be involved in user interface design and programming
Ideally, you fulfill the following criteria:
- You are currently enrolled as a Master student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) from a Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Physics, etc.
- You are proficient in programming with:
- Matlab or Python
- R or other statistical programming languages
- You are proactive and bring in innovative ideas
- You are a good team player
- You have good knowledge of spoken and written English, German is a plus
Start date: January to March 2021
Workload: 60% - 100%
Duration: 6 months, option for 12 months
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, diplomas, etc.).
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme, Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme > Praktikum