You should be responsible for:
- The timely and cost effective delivery of Business Process Management applications and services supporting internal business processes and their improvement / optimization.
- Define and implementation of strategies and architectures to enable the delivery and optimisation of business-critical services and processes.
- Analyze business requirements, propose business process improvements and design technical solutions for the Asia Pacific Collaboration and BPM systems or other connected systems.
- Support the integration design and testing across IT applications in compliance with divisional, regional and global IT standards.
- Participates in risk management in daily work of operation or project, which involves risk identification, analysis, monitoring and reporting, to better control and avoid potential impact and failures of organization.
- Communicate and coordinate with end users, contractors, system administrators and other development or maintenance personnel
- IT Architecture and Roadmap.
- lead developing the vision for IT roadmap aligned with the short and long term Sales, marketing, Back office strategies of the Diagnostics Division
- lead analysis of technology industry and market trends to define the future technologies and architectures for the region and related necessary skills to deliver and support on an on-going basis
You should have:
- University Diploma / Degree in Information system or business administration or have recent significant relevant work experience or have undertaken signification work related experience that may be deemed to have brought the post holder to a comparable level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- 10 years+ progressive experience in information technology
- 5 years+ of experience in at least two IT disciplines in a service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。信息技术、 信息技术 > IT Architecture