The Business Operations Manager leads the Corporate Accounts (“CA”) team’s efforts to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the CA sales team, including the IHN (integrated Health Network), LRL (Large Reference Lab), GPO (Group Purchasing Organization), and CRO (Contract Research Organization) teams. Working with the Director of Business Operations, the Business Operations Manager is responsible creating, managing, and the continuous improvement of processes and tools related to the following:
- Business Operations, including deal facilitation/guidance, pricing/contracts/legal/regulatory approvals and compliance, Corporate Accounts & RDx meeting logistics and content, intern recruiting and management, budgeting/forecasting, etc.
- Marketing Activities, including content management/creation/approval, product launches, Franchise and Marketing alignment, Showpad, new hire and continuing sales training, etc.
- Sales Effectiveness, including Enterprise Account Plans (EAP), Salesforce.com, Miller-Heiman, Master Data Management (MDM), Google apps, Tableau, etc.
- Other ad-hoc projects, as determined by the Director of Business Operations and VP of Corporate Accounts.
- Self-starter attitude with strong business, strategic, and diagnostics industry acumen
- Familiarity with Roche business processes, and the ability to get critical Corporate Accounts projects and tasks done with internal and external teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with senior Roche sales and functional leaders, including gaining their buy-in, approval, or input, as necessary.
- Strong analytical & communication skills, and experience with marketing content creation and approval
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Science, Market Research, Finance, Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, Sales Support, Strategic Planning, or other relevant functions
- Previous experience in a commercial or marketing environment required, with healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient utilizing MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- MBA required or comparable work experience.
*This is a campus-based role in Indianapolis, IN