Are you eager to work within IT in an international company? We offer an exciting and flexible temporary position for 6 months as Student Worker for Document Management at Roche Diagnostics.
The job responsibilities include:
The main purpose of this job is to move objects and items from one IT-system (herein after called Legacy System) to a new system (herein after called future system). Your other responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- Analyzing and structure given IT file Metadata of the legacy system and prepare migration rules based on given migration templates.
- Cleaning metadata structure of items and objects from “Legacy System” fields and assign new logical structure to migrate into the “future system”
- Supporting and collaborating with colleagues worldwide with the focus on the US – considering time zone shift incl. working times.
- Running root cause analysis and following up on erroneous migrations.
- Supporting and cooperating with internal stakeholders from the business like (but limited to) Quality, Human Resources, Service IT, Sales and Marketing organizations.
- Monitoring migration and rendition processes and reporting to Head of Quality Norway, Sweden and Denmark
- Preparation of Training Material for users at the end of the migration process
- are in the beginning of your master’s program or in the last year of your bachelor's within IT, economics, business administration, or similar
- have deep experience from a former position in an IT- or document-management related field. Database knowledge is an advantage
- have strong knowledge within document and file management. Microsoft Office Package, Adobe, Google Suites, SAP would be an advantage
- are very independent and proactive in your work and like taking initiative. It is also important that you are a team player who likes to contribute to the group and work towards common goals
- describe yourself as a genuine problem solver and a person who enjoys having many contacts in your daily work
- like building new relationships in your daily work. You enjoy, and feel comfortable with having discussions beyond country borders and cultures
- have strong presentation and communication skills
- speak at least one Scandinavian language and English (both fluent)
It is possible to remotely work from home. You will report and work closely with the Head of Quality Norway, Sweden and Denmark. If you have any questions for this position, please reach out to Stephanie Berner on firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be called for interviews on an ongoing basis and we will hire as soon as we find the right match. Last deadline for applying is 31st October 2020.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship