Medial Sciences Liaison, Neuroscience
Working in close collaboration with colleagues from various functions at Roche Pharma and Roche Diagnostics, you will be assigned to therapeutic areas related to neurosciences, in particular Alzheimer’s diseases and will be responsible for the development and execution of the medical tactical plan for Alzheimer’s diseases biomarkers. Working in close collaboration with his colleagues in the Public Affairs team, you will seek to enhance the perception of the value of diagnostic testing on the Canadian market, by interacting with opinion leaders and health professionals, government officials and groups involved in decision-making to provide them with the medical and scientific explanations they need. A major focus of this role will be to facilitate the integration of biomarkers testing in neurology-related clinical conditions and in particular to better understand their role and clinical value within the Alzheimer’s disease patient journey. (Job Location: Anywhere Canada wide)
What you will do:
- Meet with healthcare professionals and key decision makers.
- Identify relevant studies/publications dealing with neurology biomarkers and analyze results and key outcomes, which may affect their clinical use or established standards of care.
- Analyze clinical and patient management algorithms and establish the strategic positioning of relevant diagnostic solutions within the framework of these algorithms.
- Work in close collaboration with the Medical and Public Affairs team, Marketing teams from all Roche Diagnostics as well as Roche Pharma colleagues to analyze and establish the positioning of high medical value diagnostic solutions on the Canadian market.
- Initiate and entertain discussions with clinicians about Investigator Initiated Clinical Studies that may be conducted in Canada.
- Maintain relationships with investigators and leverage their contribution with internal Roche stakeholders at affiliate and Global levels.
What you need to be successful:
- Master’s degree in life sciences (PhD considered a definite asset)
- 5+ years relevant experience in the area of medical diagnostics or biomarkers
- Available to be a road warrior, travelling up to 50% around Canada and USA
- Mastery of English with exceptional presentation skills
- Bilingualism will be a strong asset (French / English)
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Affaires médicales, Affaires médicales > Liaison sciences médicales