We are the IT center for Roche - a company in the top 10 largest R&D spends worldwide.
We do #Code4life, creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientists around the world.
Are you a Data enthusiast who likes to dig into complex data flows and assets? Are you a ninja who is able to find elegant technical solutions for abstract problems? Do you have an ‘automate everything’ mindset? Are you not afraid to extend your skills and explore new technologies? We are looking for a Data Engineer who wants to join our Team which specializes in data, information and insights.
- Education in related fields (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems) or job experience preferably within multiple Data Engineering technologies
- (3+ years of experience) Hands on experience with Talend
- (3+ years of experience) Strong RDBMS concepts and SQL development skills
(2+ years of experience) Hands on experience as Data Engineering in Cloud Data Solutions (AWS preferred)
- (2+ years of experience) Experience in preparing and reviewing new data flows patterns
- Good knowledge on NoSQL databases, such as Marklogic, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Strong focus on data pipelines automatization
- Readiness to work with multiple tech domains and streams
- Passionate about new technologies and experimentation
- Experience in Python is a Plus
- Data Engineer or Tech Lead in DataHub/DataSolutions projects
- SME for Talend in the cross business domains team
- Focus on automatization data flow processes
- Supporting Data Analysts and Tech Leaders with evaluating data flow patterns
- Close collaboration with Tech Leaders and Architects to achieve project goals
- Explore new technologies and solutions
- Working in an Agile environment in multidisciplinary team
- Excellent command of English with outstanding communication skills
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
Normal hours with flexibility to participate in virtual meetings outside of core business hours
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > Application Development / Programming