- State Accountabilities
- Co-create portfolio strategy, plans and objectives leveraging outside in perspective along with the state team and oversee its implementation
- Build strong relationships with the identified key stakeholders from Key Doctors, Accounts or Government stakeholders to build Roche equity and gain customer insights
- Ensure implementation of the marketing campaigns for all Roche brands within the state
- Build the integrated state annual plan along with the cluster head, medical, access and commercial squad and ensure implementation
- Identify hurdles for the state and co create local solutions for the same
- Promotes cross-functional communication and tactical planning to maximise patient and revenue impact
- Ensure compliance of the state team with Roche and Local guidelines for all Roche Initiatives
- Develop Patient Persona based solutions.
- Customized solutions for Top TAE
- Conduct sprints for solutions for TAEs
- Liaison with Global & regional team for brand related campaigns, cross Pollination of best Practices.
- Share insights from cluster specific data on patients, diseases, patient journey etc and design solutions to increase patient impact
- Design of awareness campaigns & calculate ROIs
- Support customization of pricing and PAP solutions
- Pan Affiliate Accountabilities
- Build an annual brand plan for the assigned brands and train the cluster marketing teams on the same
- Connect with the global teams to help develop brand solutions
- Contribute to global projects
- Chapter Lead Responsibilities
- Capability Building
Eligibility Criteria (Qualification and Experience)
Educational Qualification - Must Meet: MBA in Marketing (full time preferred)
Educational Qualification - Optional: Healthcare/Pharma marketing
Overall Work Exp: 5+ years in brand management/ marketing role
Open to relocation
Relevant Work Exp:
- Portfolio management experience (Preferred)
- Understanding of the Oncology Market.
- Communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good know how of productivity tools
- Insighting and problem solving
- Strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Strong track record of marketing execution.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Marketing