Sells the organization's products or services to, and maintains relationships with, typically one to three existing country accounts. Manages sales activities for assigned named country accounts, rather than an assigned territory. Primary point-of-contact sales manager for account regardless of account's geographic location. Maybe be a team leader and provide professional leadership and coordination for team on a single, key, country account. Accounts are key,highly strategic, and have complex requirements. Responsible for significant key partner relationship management and development. Responsible for the master strategy for strategic accounts and ensures the strategy is executed.
Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. The most senior level individual contributor account manager. Viewed as an expert by the company and in the field. Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Has complete knowledge of all company products and services and may be tasked with sales/development of new or strategic products. Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups. Responsible for selling the company's products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts. Responsible for the development of new business opportunities or emerging areas. Focuses on critical, large, complex, high visibility, strategic or tactically important accounts. May have a leadership role. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions. Leveraging the unique know-how of Roche Diagnostics and Roche Pharmaceuticals, our Account Executives work to deliver high quality raw materials, instrumentation, products and services for the biopharmaceutical, cell therapy, or in vitro diagnostics business. In this role you will be responsible for selling the company's products and services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts. You will be highly driven to create your own territory strategy and plan to grow and drive business. This national and would require to cover all Account (Pharma, Biotech and IVD manufacturers) sites for the Accounts assigned to you.
- Assumes an active leadership role during the collaborative development and implementation of strategies for country accounts to attain assigned sales objectives.
- Utilizes strong product/market knowledge and sales experience to manage complex sales and resolve customer questions and concerns. .
- Continuously builds knowledge of current industry trends, competitive information, and industry/technical knowledge and shares with other Roche colleagues.
- Retains, extends, and acquires customers through effective identification of opportunities and the creation and implementation of solutions.
- Establishes and builds strong client relationships that allow for growth, profitability and predictability.
- Communicates with other relevant Roche functions to ensure needed sales support and delivery of
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations · Proven leadership abilities
- Negotiation, contracting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
- Scientific Knowledge
- Gene Therapy
- siRNA, Crispr, Gene Editing, mRNA Therapy, Cellular reprograming
- Basic understanding of Biomarker development
- Knowledge of Monoclonal Antibody development and bioprocessing
- IVD Manufacturing
- Basic techniques PCR and qPCR, sample prep required
- Clinical Chemistry
- Basic understanding of Clinical Chemistry enzymes used to manufacture clinical chemistry reagents.
- Basic understanding of immuno Elisa assays and immuno reagents.
*Live within a 50 mile radius of the territory