- Accountable of the product from a program point of view with the support of the different solution DSO to ensure consistency different solution areas that aim to cover same goals. Oversees suite of technical assets (products, applications, components) that enable the different commercial offerings included under the program.
- Interface with the business organization at program level and responsible for aligning the scope and priority of the software development activities with the business demand and goals.
- Provides and maintains the product vision and strategy within the Global R&D organization, including external partners.
- Gather prioritized global backlog items (features) by business, consolidate and channel them throughout the proper RnD development backlogs.
- Ensures holistic solutions to needs presented and coherence across RDC applications and platform by involving all the technical assets identifying interdependencies and synergies among them.
- Lead the definition of the composition of a product release at program level by setting the scope of the product releases in collaboration with each area Digital Solution Owner and planning its implementation and delivery with Program Scrum Master and Digital Delivery Leads in alignment with the Release Manager.
- Responsible for overall consistency and preparation of release oriented QMS required documentation (e.g. Intended Use, PCO, Doc Plan, Design Transfer…) in collaboration with rest of team.
- Work with UI/UX, Solution Owners and Analysts for the management of requirements, creation of user end-to-end flows, etc. Supports feature and epic refinement as needed.
- Engage as needed with the Technology team to come up together with best possible solutions to complex problems taking into consideration its technical implementation.
- Maintain catalogue of functional capabilities provided by the product.
- Manage Global Demand Management realization board, set priorities cross-technical assets at Feature/Epic level and lead Product Increment ceremonies. Communication to relevant stakeholders within RnD and supporting corporate functions.
- Manage communication and takes inputs from corporate stakeholders (legal, IP, regulatory, quality, medical affairs…)
- Works in close collaboration with Application Architect and Technology to consider technology and architecture requirements.
- Sponsor platform modularity from a functional and technical perspective.
- Oversee development of the product, based on the vision, strategy and product priorities and evaluate product progress at each iteration)
- Accountable for ensuring that the released product contains the agreed features expected for that release, according to the product roadmap.
- Communication management with direct stakeholders.
- Adhere to best practices and company procedures and ensure they are followed by teams
- Responsible for preparation of required QMS documentation (release oriented)
- +5 years of experience in product management or product owner role
- +5 years of experience working with software development of complex cloud-based applications and mobile applications.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to gather business requirements, understand customer needs and transform into feature or solution that meet needs of user
- Experience managing product roadmap strategies, backlog requirements and priorities
- Technical background to be able to successfully interact with the development teams, understand trade-offs and exercise independent judgment and decision-making responsibilities
- Expertise in Jira and Confluence.
- Successfully demonstrated delivery across full product lifecycles, from MVP to marketable products in iterations, including support transition
- Experience in working with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), creation of user stories, lead its refinement, and other relevant activities related to the role.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate about software features, solutions, ideas to teams and customers.
- Ability to work effectively in big team setup, remote peers setting and 3rd parties.
- Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great features.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Experience in the healthcare sector is a plus.
- MS or BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Barcelona area.
- English, Spanish. French (a plus).
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support