- Proactively build and shape the market environment, defend and improve Roche’s market position and depth of market access by developing strong, trust-based relationships with customers and stakeholders (especially regulators, Pharma and Healthcare associations, patient groups, customers, media, key accounts, and Therapeutic Area Experts)
- Build strong relationships with the key stakeholders such as doctors, distributors, hospitals, government stakeholders etc. to build Roche equity
- Act as an agile leader following the VACC model, i.e. be a Visionary, Architect, Catalyst and Coach to the team
- Implement agile ways of working in the cluster team ensuring that team members focus on putting the patient at the centre of whatever they do
Ideally you bring the following attributes:
- University degree in a business and/or medical field. An MBA would be a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience working in a commercial or entrepreneurial role of which at least 2–3yrs managing a P&L.
- Experience working in the pharma or healthcare sector would be an advantage but is not a must.
- Ideally you have worked in a state or government advisory role for the healthcare or related department or have at least had strong interactions with them.
- Must have worked in a mid-to-senior management function for a company or subsidiary of a multinational company based in India
- Ability to lead teams in an agile way which for us means enabling rather than commanding, coaching rather than telling, developing rather than hiring and firing.
- Fluency in English is essential
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > General Sales & Marketing