Roche Diagnostics A/S is looking for an experienced Governmental Affairs professional
Are you passionate about shaping healthcare and improving peoples’ lives? Are you confident in navigating the currents of business and politics? Do you have experience in transforming complex healthcare industry challenges into clear and compelling actions that affect decision makers? Come join our Healthcare Development Team as our new Governmental Affairs Partner.
We are looking for an experienced governmental affairs professional who is passionate about placing the value of diagnostics on the political agenda; your work will require frequent interaction with a number of Danish healthcare stakeholders; politicians, government agencies, and industry organizations, etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing governmental affairs plans in close collaboration with several internal Roche teams and stakeholders.
- Build a wide political and official network.
- Develop professional relationships with politicians and national key healthcare stakeholders.
- Represent Roche Diagnostics in selected forums such as industry associations.
Who are you:
You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and where you can influence your own development.
People who know you see you like this:
- You take a genuine interest in people.
- You listen carefully to stakeholders and colleagues.
- You empower and trust people around you.
- You make decisions, having consulted people implicated by your decisions, and explain the “WHY”.
- You discover and develop potential in yourself and people around you.
- You strive for excellence and extraordinary results.
- You set priorities and simplify work.
- You have interpersonal intelligence.
- You have high integrity.
You have the following key competencies:
- Strong track record in political relations and opinion building within Danish healthcare.
- Comprehensive advanced knowledge of government affairs and policy-making processes and insight into the political and economic trends that impact Danish healthcare, with a special focus on affairs impacting the diagnostics industry.
- Experience in strategic stakeholder management in Danish healthcare.
- A strong operational knowledge of and experience with commercial processes, and the ability to formulate concrete solutions to complex business challenges.
- Demonstrated excellence in building partnerships involving both public and private stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in political science, business administration or other relevant background.
- An agile mindset.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in complex matters.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
For more information, please contact Pernille Schmidt, Director Healthcare Development, on 2121 6084. Deadline for your application is 1 October 2020. We would appreciate to have you in our team and company as soon as possible.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Access, Access > Government Affairs