The role serves the patients by enhancing the access of Roche innovations through account/top TAE partnerships and by creating high performance culture in the state.
- Accountable for identifying commercial challenges/opportunities in the state and Co-creating commercial vision, strategy, plans and objectives along with the state team and oversee its implementation
- Partner and co-create Integrated Medical, access and commercial strategy for the state.
- Lead the Medical, Access and Commercial squad.
- Coach and guide the team of customer relationship partners & DST in the state.
- Business forecasting (Revenue & resource reqd.) for the year based on historical sales trends, potential vs. depth analysis, opportunity assessment and other micro & macro factors and trends
- Oversee monthly business Planning & Execution including strong focus on Secondary & inventory trends to deliver revenue objectives.
- Accountable for overall patient and business impact from the customer/accounts and actively contributes to the state P&L.
- Be the catalyst and rally support to the state team to deliver the agreed objectives.
- Identify customer needs and moment of truths and co-create patient centric solutions with the customer to deliver customer delight.
- Develop strong connections with top External Stakeholders as well as internal stakeholders to drive collaboration.
- Foster collaboration and ensure cross pollination of success stories and learning across state clusters
- Nurture talents in the state by providing opportunities and scouting for good talents across industry and employ for better outcomes
- End to end management of customer relations and legitimate needs through right identification of challenges, belief and motivators.
- Develop top account/TAE relationships and create shared value partnership.
- Build outcome focused partnerships with KDM, influencers and other stakeholders in the account to build sustainable long term partnership.
- Sharing strategic insights with the launch team for building state commercial strategy. Calling out key pivotal hurdles, bring in the outside In perspective for decision making
- Understanding of the account dynamics and broader ecosystem
- Understanding of account SOPs, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of competitor customer strategies
- Creative Thinking
- Project Management
- Feedback, Coaching and Mentoring
Mindset & Behaviours
- Patient & Customer Centric
- Experimenting & Risk taking
- Questioning & Challenging
- Networked & Collaborative
Eligibility Criteria (Qualification and Experience)
- Educational Qualification - Must Meet: Science Graduate/B.Pharma
- Educational Qualification - Optional: MBA equivalent;
- Overall Work Exp: 10-15 year in customer facing role;
- Relevant Work Exp: 5-10 year in sales & people leadership role
- Open to relocation
- Technical Skills:
- Communication and interpersonal skills,
- Project Management
- Feedback, coaching and mentoring
- Business planning experience
- Strong Collaboration and Networking skills
- Inspiring & influencing
- Experience of cross functional project leadership
- Understanding of key account management
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales