You will be responsible for:
- Work on mid- and long- term medical strategies and, after aligning with BA, implement them on yearly basis.
- Work with BA effectively to identify medical and scientific knowledge gaps and provide corresponding disease area medical messages.
- Review and ensure corresponding disease area medical contents are accurate, fair, balance, evidence-based and compliance with local regulations.
- Establish and maintain close working relationship with KOLs of corresponding disease areas
- Organize medical events (congress etc.) and ensure all activities align with compliance and Dia Symphony requirements and support responsible disease area phase IV local studies.
- Make internal medical information training materials for corresponding disease areas and train both medical and BA colleagues at different Roche events.
- Review HCP PPTs and Roche promotion and internal training materials.
- Communicate with BA on issues related to publication in corresponding disease areas
- Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
- Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
- Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
You should have:
- MD, PhD or PharmD and working experience in relevant disease areas
- 3-5 years of diverse healthcare experience in Medical, Clinical or Marketing.
- Able to work as a member of a cross functional team.
- Able to focus on developing and delivering key messages.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- In addition to the educational qualification, he/she shall have good track record for working in a MNC company for three years or above.
- Experience in related disease area is highly appreciated but not necessary.
- Marketing Expertise
- Planning & Organizing
- Internal Cooperation
- Medical-related Product & Applications Expertise
- KOL Orientation & Relationship Management
罗氏是一家提供均等机会的雇主。Medical Affairs、 Medical Affairs > Medical Information/Scientific Affairs