Maximize adoption of Roche Innovation through holistic understanding of Account ecosystem & hurdles and by identifying key leverage points for shared value partnership
- Thorough understanding of Account’s ecosystem, account priorities, Mission & Vision to align with & Co-create Strategic Partnerships for long-term sustained collaboration including MoU & Formal agreements.
- Develop & co-create account specific commercial proposals to address hurdles & augment ARI growth including Volume based discounting.
- Deep understanding of competitor’s account/customer strategy and offerings and its impact on the account.
- Build & sustain productive relationships with various account stakeholders, to execute account plans.
- Inspire hospital stakeholders by creating value propositions and ensuring faster New Product/SKU inclusion in the account.
- Develop a governance dashboard to track the impact of MoU, partner initiatives vs. the pre-defined goals of the partnership.
- Contribute to the commercial, medical and access initiatives as squad member.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of commercial contracts and MoU in the assigned accounts.
- Provide account insights & inputs to the state team.
- Execute 30-60-90 days account plan and share the progress with the state team.
- Insighting, landscaping & Account readiness for Launch Excellence to accelerate new launches & service offerings adoption including competitive landscape & current account ecosystem, arrangements, Partnerships.
- Knowledge of Top Account ecosystem, Strategic priorities & Healthcare landscape.
- Patient journey Mapping, Account clientage & evolving priorities
- Knowledge & experience of building partnerships with Corporate Accounts, C Suite stakeholders.
- Strong network within Corporate Accounts & networking Skills.
- Knowledge & experience of Developing Commercial partnerships
- Knowledge & experience of building Partnerships through above brand Strategy.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Inspiring & influencing.
- Thought Leadership.
Mindset and Behaviour
- Patient & Customer Centric
- Experimenting & Risk taking
- Questioning & Challenging
- Networked & Collaborative
Eligibility Criteria (Qualification and Experience)
- Educational Qualification - Must Meet: Science Graduate/B.Pharma;
- Educational Qualification - Optional: MBA equivalent;
- Overall Work Exp: 6+ years in customer facing role.
- Relevant Work Exp: 2+ years in oncology market
- Open to relocation
- Technical / Functional
- Understanding of key account management.
- Negotiation Skills
- Decision Making Capability
- Senior Stakeholders (CXOs) Relationship management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales