We are actively looking for a talented Product Manager / Business Product Owner in Digital health products to join the team.
What you will do:
- Keep product backlog and its prioritization up-to date.
- Partner with the development team to break down backlog in detailed software requirements and verify customer requirements.
- Demo and explain product to an internal or external audience.
- Being a part of the core team, run the product definition team and create product roadmap together with business representative.
- Partner with user experience designer to connect with customers and create product concepts, prototypes and mockups. Define customer research plan and strategy with support of user experience designer.
- Manage external user research efforts in target countries - e.g. set up recruitment strategy for selecting end-customers together with partners/vendors
- For collaborations with external technical partners, set statement of work (SOW) for new feature creation based on upcoming requirements.
- Define the content for application on feature level, make trade offs and provide clarification for business and customer.
- Align with all stakeholders and sign off on project milestones.
- Support business in providing detailed product descriptions and demos to key country stakeholders.
- Travel quarterly to partner countries (like South Africa) for user research, stakeholders meetings to experience the product.
- Support Medical and Scientific Affairs (MSA) and business in study / implementation planning. Attend regular meetings with country representatives, ensure all features necessary for study / implementation support are created.
- Support GCS in establishing the required support for end-customers. And provide on the ground support for study or current implementation (for instance support together with GCS the training of nurses).
- Manage interface to study partner / internal biostat teams.
- Flexibility to work in different time zones; your team, vendors and customers (South Africa, NA, Europe).
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence and shape new territory. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
- University degree in a relevant field like Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing, Communication or education in further business administration
- Leadership skills to facilitate collaboration and challenge status quo to drive results
- Able to perform adequate stakeholder management and lead the process to a successful outcome
- High motivation to explore, grow and shape the new field of digital products within our department
- Highly self-driven personality, whos like empowerment and bring digital health products to the next level
- Availability to travel up to 15% of the time (e.g. South Africa, CH, NA)
- Proven track record to take full ownership of products from inception to launch
- Experience in executing agile, lean and continuous delivery best practices
- Working experience in the medical device industry or other regulated environment
- Experience with cloud applications and / or mobile apps
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Product Life Cycle Management