Senior Solution Architect – Customer Service
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our Diagnostics Commercial IT mission is to enable the success of our commercial organisations by collaboratively leveraging technology and driving digital transformation. We attract exceptional talent with high business understanding to deliver high-value, fit-for-purpose services and solutions that Roche needs.
The Senior Solution Architect – Service Domain is responsible for the end to end architecture of the Service domain by partnering with the business to understand challenges, identify improvement opportunities and technical innovation to the Global services organization.
The ideal candidate could be based in either Rotkreuz (Switzerland) OR Kaiseraugst (Switzerland) OR Mannheim (Germany).
Your main tasks would include:
- Architecture in the Diagnostics Service Domain
- Engagement with Project stakeholders, understand requirements and deliver Solution architecture across a number of technologies and business processes
- Responsible for mapping the business requirements into sustainable solution architecture in line with Roche guidelines
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to create technology roadmaps
- Working with external partner to providing effort and cost estimation to Projects after analyzing the requirements
- Drive and engage team and stakeholders.
- Design and deliver solutions that align with enterprise architecture
- Work with Architecture Review Board on creation and approval of solution architecture artifacts
- Document and maintain IT landscape in the Enterprise Architecture Management Tool (GREAT)
- Consults on technical architecture implementation activities
- Ensure that the solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps from other areas in the enterprise
- Owns the information architecture model and maintains the governance morels around it
- Manage non-functional requirements to ensure business continuity
- Solid understanding of integration patterns (ESB, Pub-Sub, EDA,API)
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role (you would have):
- Overall 10+ years of relevant experience within Solution Architecture. Experience in creating end-to-end solutions in complex environments with a wide variety of capabilities spread across systems
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Background of working within a global/international environment with business knowledge in commercial and customer service domains
- Hands on experience in one of the following areas
- Product information management (PIM)
- Informatica Produt360 (or any other PIM system)
- Information architecture and data modeling
- Complex projects with a large number of systems and integrations involved. Able to lead project definition workshops.
- Exposure to Cloud technology (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Team Player. Works for the team success while working closely within internal and external stakeholders. Strong experience of working with Enterprise Architects, contributing towards the overall strategy.
- Has experience on agile methodologies with an agile mindset. Certifications in SaFE, Cloud technologies and TOGAF are nice to have
- Has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- English fluent speaker
Start date: ASAP
Travel: Ability and willingness to travel 20% - 25% of time.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.Informationstechnologie, Informationstechnologie > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support