We are looking for you to join Roche and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. This is the reason why we are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times. Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The Demand to Pay (D2P) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with end-to-end D2P services & solutions tailored to their needs. The D2P teams provide customer service to Roche affiliates on D2P systems and processes (Accounts Payable, Payment Management, Order & Contract Management), ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with our customer-focused principles. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As an Italian speaking Order Process Associate you are supporting the Roche-site in Budapest. Our team executes the day-to-day activities according to the agreed service level in the procurement services field and in compliance with the SOPs of the respective business sub-process. In this function, you will contribute actively to dealing with complex processes and issues in the area of order processing. As an English Speaking Order Process Associate you are responsible for reviewing, prioritizing, maintaining, and processing shopping carts within specified Service Level Agreement (SLA) using SAP/ SRM.
Our former Order Process Associate colleague has progressed to a new exciting role and now we are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who will shape the future of this challenging function. Our team is diverse, with members of different educational background and levels of experience.
As a qualified expert, you:
- Collaborate with Receiving and Accounts Payable to expedite processing of receipts and invoices
- Assist in processing of returns and repairs for the Procurement Department as needed
- Are responsible for Order Acknowledgement handling and contact the suppliers in case of need
- Are responsible for intervention on orders requiring procurement expertise before being fulfilled by suppliers
- Investigate invoice reconciliations based on request
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. In order to provide innovative healthcare solutions to our patients, we need the best talent in our organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you would have:
- Experience in supplier relationship management, understanding of procurement processes especially in order management is an advantage
- Process expertise and knowledge of SAP with good numeric and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- You can react to problems fast and easily, you are able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good time management (high sense of urgency)
In exchange we provide you with:
- We offer you a strategic opportunity in a truly international work environment with high-profile colleagues and excellent in-house learning and networking opportunities, plus lots of flexibility to make your mark at Roche. We will make sure your daily work will make an impact and you will be able to learn a lot along the way.
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Procurement, Procurement > Operational & Transactional Procurement