Senior Scientific Business Analyst who will innovate healthcare.
We are the IT center for Roche - a company in the top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients, and scientists around the world.
We need Senior Scientific Business Analyst who has:
- Ph.D. or M.D and minimum 4 years of experience or equivalent curriculum and postdoctoral research experience
- experience in design and modification of business/IT systems
- experience with interacting with business stakeholders in order to understand their needs
- the ability to gather, document and analyze requirements
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Neurological knowledge/ interests
- Agile experienced
- Experience in a Product Owner role
- salary range: 10.000- 12.000 PLN gross
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, diversified career paths etc.)
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas,
- attractive benefits & relocation package,
- work in a modern, cool office - Warsaw OR Poznan
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Zasady przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy w Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. znajdują się pod linkiem: Klauzula Informacyjna w zakresie przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy.
Rules for processing data of candidates for work at Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. can be found under the link: Information clause for candidates.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support