● Partnering with the state clusters to support the decision-making and drive the strategic
initiatives that address state cluster specific needs, providing and analyzing valuable insights.
● Partnering with COEs (Centre Of Excellence) and LTO (License To Operate) providing financial
support and expertise.
● Oversee the financial sustainability and prioritization of investments, assess the impact of
decisions on company performance and timely align the key stakeholders.
● Actively contribute to the network, taking part of Pharma International and local
communities and squads and contributing to reaching the desired outcomes.
● Oversee the financial performance and timely engage business discussion and update EDP.
● Support the preparation and evaluation of business cases and investment prioritization,
including pricing schemes and product investment, from the perspectives of return on
investment and financial opportunity.
● Drive the business plan, business dialogue, budgeting and effective resource allocation;
ensure transparency in the light of the new way of working.
● Perform scenario analysis for businesses, evaluate opportunities and anticipating risks.
● Review performance of the state cluster and identify areas of risk and develop/follow up
● Drive resource allocation and prioritization of projects/investments ensuring transparency
and clarity on the strategy.
● Analyse and challenge product portfolio to identify cost optimization opportunities.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Finance, Finance > Financial Planning and Analysis