We are looking for a Digital Delivery Lead (DDL) to work in the Identity & Access Management area who will be responsible for being capable of articulating the vision for it from a technical point of view as well as for the delivery. The DDL will also be working with the CIAM & CM (Identity and Consent Management) team to ensure proper transition of customers from implementation to managed services.
As a Digital Delivery Lead you will play a key role in working with Roche Diabetes Care Digital teams to increase customer value, business value and agility by becoming more customer centric, leveraging synergies and fostering cross collaborating with other teams. You will also be contributing to cross-functional projects to ensure successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of the project tasks.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and vision within the CIAM & CM team putting into play the technical experience in the IAM area of expertise.
- Be the primary point of contact for issues arising during a project and the go-to technical and delivery advisor for all Identity, Access and Consent Management topics.
- Ensure high quality of CIAM&CM project delivery. Works closely with Digital Solution owner during the project lifecycle and with Digital Service Delivery Manager when moving into Productive environment, while ensuring on time and on budget delivery as well as continuously improving the CIAM & CM delivery capabilities.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important, proactively managing dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints.
- Responsible for contributing to the development of detailed project plans; identifying resource needs to support delivery efforts and coordinating the daily activities of the development teams in alignment with project plans and accountable of the delivery.
- Act as the single point of contact of delivery status.
- Ensure adherence to Quality Management System processes and that the team produces deliverables as planned.
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience in an IAM environment and hands-on experience with architecture, design and implementation of IAM technology solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of information security and/or professional services experience
- Understanding of Directory Services, AD, LDAP, and DNS.
- Experience implementing authentication methods, SSO, OAuth, MFA, SAML, Federation and Certificates
- Prior Data Security consulting experience desired
- Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science with project management experience in SW development
- Previous experience in project and delivery management and in agile methodology
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate working teams, including the ability to drive and facilitate cross-functional discussions and project reviews
- Experience implementing Identity and Access Management processes and role based access solutions as well as in web & app integration solutions
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem-solving, and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal communication skills to speak to customers and delivery team members daily as well as good written communication skills to create detailed reports. Written communication skills are also a must
- Well-organized and good at juggling multiple tasks
- Able to measure and evaluate outcomes and to help teams to manage and visualize outcomes
- Capable of managing stakeholders’ expectations and be flexible also for proactive and reactive communication
- Actively address internal and external risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Research & Development, Research & Development > Research