Who We are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The RMD Software Development is maintaining the entire lifecycle from software product development to product maintenance for the product portfolio of Roche Molecular Diagnostics. We are looking for a DevOps Technical Project Leader.
What you will do
- Responsible for activities in all Development departments for sub-projects/projects, delivery with internal and external partners and with other functional areas.
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the appropriate organizational structure and the working rules.
- Accountable for delivery of engagements within the constraints of schedule, scope, budget and quality.
- Manage internal service providers and/or external partners and materials (equipment or environments) used to complete tasks in a project.
- Collect, review and publish project status with regard to resources, schedule, stakeholder management, scope and risks that influences project performance and completion.
- Perform the process of comparing actual performance with planned performance, analyze variances, evaluate possible alternatives and take appropriate corrective action (control).
- Continuously assess, manage and adequately reports project risks throughout the project life cycle. Plan, negotiate and monitor contingency against the project risks and actively create scenario planning for major project risks on critical path.
- Maintain and execute communication plan for efficient and effective communications within the team, as well as between the team, other functional areas and external entities.
- Execute established policies and procedures for the project across Development departments, e.g. communication plan, project risk management and setting up of the environment.
- Accountable for the entire development life cycle from project start to launch including transition.
- Ensure compliance with Quality and Regulatory requirements
• Responsible for creating and driving the DevOps strategy.
• Responsible for establish/driving DevOps mindset in department.
• Responsible for cooperation with other DevOps and IT departments.
• Review of DevOps principals defined by the team.
• Scrum Master and Product Owner role within the team.
• Development activities within the team.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are a highly motivated self-starter and curiosity is what drives you. You embrace and value lean and agile principles to achieve positive outcomes and love to work in a team with a common sense and a good communicator that gets to the point quickly.
- You have ideally a university degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or other related fields.
- Extensive Experience in DevOps environment (Microsoft Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure Cloud, .NET/JAVA, Docker and Kubernetes, IaC – Packer, Ansible, terraform, CI/CD, GIT …).
- Experience in SW product development projects from conception, to development and implementation.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment and proven cultural awareness.
- Fluent in English, German would be considered as an asset.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Research & Development, Research & Development > Devices, Systems and Solutions