The Global Regulatory Documentation (PDRD) Analyst and Process Manager serves as an analyst supporting the documentation portfolio and provides data insights working with PDRD leadership, Strategic Regulatory Sourcing, and procurement for management decision support.
The PDRD Analyst and Process Manager will provide advice to related spend analytics for saving opportunities or vendor management. In addition, this role includes global PDRD process management and related project management to provide harmonized, streamlined and efficient processes across PDR related to vendor management and outsourcing processes.
The PDRD Analyst and Process Manager will require analytical and consulting skills (including system skills) and work with other PDR Resourcing and Outsourcing Managers/teams across global PDR to ensure consistent strategic sourcing process improvements and implementation with high value communication and process training.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Support key regulatory sourcing initiatives, using system expertise where appropriate, to include: 1) spend analysis and savings reporting, 2) development of benchmarks and baseline cost models for savings capture 3) Preparation of presentations to Senior management
- Responsible for oversight of all Regulatory Documentation scheduling and sourcing processes and related business guidance documents and templates including. Monitor and amend Regulatory Documentation scheduling and sourcing processes and business guidance to ensure effective administration of agreements and centralization of procurement activities within PDRD. Align, where appropriate, with other Roche functional outsourcing processes and tools
- Oversees performance management processes including but not limited to scorecard, Service Provider Management (SPM) performance metrics and analysis
- Delivers business process management including change management, training and communication including oversight of internal and external (i.e. train the trainer) training content development
- With the guidance of the global PDRD and SRS Leaders, develop and implement supplier quality management program(s) and oversees deliveries to ensure continuous improvement and compliance. Accountable to deliver sourcing analytics which enable management decisions on PDRD-wide sourcing strategies and identification of opportunities to increase productivity, to reduce costs and complexities across the global PDR organization. Support implementation of best practices and process improvement with internal and external business partners based on agreed quantitative measures (Metrics) and qualitative assessments (Surveys)
- Supports PDRD functions to implement contract review meetings for outsourced services to ensure payments are made according to contract specifications
- Accountability for problem solving, analytical work, and driving insights from analytical work related to documentation scheduling and strategic sourcing within PDR
You bring the following qualifications, skills and experience
- University degree, MBA desirable, preferably science and clinical development experience and 5 years + experience in the disciplines of scientific/clinical procurement and sourcing analytics and vendor performance management within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex issues and managing organizational change at a global level. Ability to adapt work to rapidly changing priorities. Ability to operate and work with people on a virtual basis
- Risk and financial analysis skills and the ability to interpret and utilize key financial data. Excellent written and verbal communication and slide deck development skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, i.e. PowerPoint and Excel
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: proven track record of building strong and sustainable relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders. Self-motivated / driven and able to work autonomously. Proven track record for delivering strategic initiatives within timeline and budget constraints
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Business Development, Business Development > Strategic Business Development