1. Incorporate Roche Global best practices into local operations. optimize SAP as primary Demand management planning tool
drive improvement in the process to achieve KPI's( OTIF, Forecast Accuracy and Inventory Policy Targets).
2. Train team members in Demand Planning and Inventory management, support Roche in the implementation of Global best practices
improvements and initiatives.
3.Establish and lead monthly demand review.
-Assess minimum monthly stocks level based on customer requirements while incorporating one off-plans, new customers, etc.
-Review of Inventory including but not limited to stock level, obsolescence, risk, potential write off, back orders, bottleneck, allocations
tenders, phase in and phase out large instruments reservations.
-Follow up and manage idocs error to ensure they are cleared and rectified timely. - Work with Internal and external stake holders to discuss forecast and other requirements.
4. Introduce SNOP process
Inventory Management and Planning:
1. Manage Material Master Data and ensure NPIS is requested before arrival of new items, instruments.
2. Perform timely posting of movements in the system( GR, GI and other transactions).
3.Perform Inventory count and reconciliation of variances in both MDI and Roche locations, improve and maintain Inventory accuracy
4.Ensure optimal Inventory level by smoothing demand and supply.
5.Support Supply chain Manager in maintenance of standard procedure and job processes.
6. Serve as back up for Supply planning, order management and Customer service.
1. Ensure Instrument movements are updated in SAP
2. Update equipment master and creation of instruments for Rexis update
3. Physical count and verification of Roche owned instruments
SAP Experience is a must, adept in Demand planning processes
6-8 Years experience in Supply Chain where at-least 4 years should be in Demand Planning coming from Medical Products or FMCG
BS Industrial Engineering, Accounting or Finance graduate
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Supply Chain, Supply Chain > Supply Chain Planning