For more than 40 years, Roche Diabetes Care has been dedicated to enabling people with diabetes to live life as normal and active as possible and to help healthcare professionals make the most informed decisions with patients. We are now looking for someone to help us continue to serve on our purpose to create novel, patient-centric solutions and to provide true relief for people with diabetes, care givers and healthcare professionals.
According to our GSC Purpose Statement we want to enable tailored supply chain solutions for specific market requirements, balance resources and service levels with supply fulfillment costs and improve Core Operating Profit. Supply Chain Lead form an integral part of the Diabetes Care Global Supply Chain Organization
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Owns the Local demand review process and provides strategic direction and guidance to continuously improve the sales forecast accuracy.
- Guarantee stock availability from Global Supply Chain and third parties based on the local forecast
- Own and maintain the local MRP making sure all the relevant products are correctly setup (safety stock, New products, substitutions, etc)
- Manage and coordinate the third party warehouse and transport carriers.
- Owns, prepare and control the country Supply Chain budget.
- Make sure all the Logistic processes are followed and are up to the quality and environmental standards
- Accountable and responsible for End-to-End Supply Chain in Spain:
- Drive Strategic Planning, Governance, and Business, aligned with Global and Sub Regional business strategy
- Lead Supply Chain key initiatives and projects
- Operational delivery of Supply Chain services, through optimized processes and organization
- Manage key supply chain projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate cross functionally within the sub region and globally, to resolve operational challenges and develop process improvement.
- Drive continuous improvement by seeking opportunities for revising business processes to improve efficiency and cost optimization.
- Provide governance and ensure adherence to all Supply Chain policies, procedures, and activities to maximise the efficiency, effectiveness, resilience, and cost effectiveness of the organisation’s Supply Chain, including materials planning and control, inventory management, storage, warehousing, logistics, transport and distribution.
- Oversee the country Supply Chain budget. Monitor the performance of all supply chain activities and KPIs. Research, negotiate, maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate relationships and contracts with external suppliers so the organisation has a reliable supply of goods and services that meet its standards of quality, timeliness and cost, as well as future needs.
- Ensure all relevant corporate, regional and local policies are understood, implemented and maintained.
- Ensure observance of all Supply Chain policies and processes.
- University (Degree) in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 5+ years in a Supply Chain role, in an international/multi-cultural organization, with exposure to developed markets.
- Experience in the life sciences / medical device industry is desirable
- 2+ years of experience as a Demand Planner
- SAP R3 Experience
- High analytical skills and experience with BI tools.
- Strong Supply Chain Management and business acumen.
- Very good understanding of business processes and systems functionality
- Ability to effectively lead and manage change in a highly competitive VUCA global environment.
- Knowledge and experience in strategic planning, business planning, finance, and operations management.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Good influencing and communication skills with the ability to establish strong working relationships and collaborations.
- Ability to think in a positive and creative manner, with a growth mindset.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Supply Chain, Supply Chain > Supply Chain Planning