- In close collaboration with the business organization and leadership provides and maintains the product vision and strategy within the Global R&D organization. Understands the product outcome and benefits to customers, to the market, to the organization.
- Gather functional requirements and conceptualize features that meet customer needs. Ensure non-functional requirements are taken into consideration as well.
- Leads the conceptualization of the product and features in collaboration with the UI/UX team, Tec Leads, Business Analysts and other relevant stakeholders (medical affairs, data security, data privacy and legal) that may affect the scope of the product.
- Accountable for the product and features that are delivered as per roadmap needs and release plans working together with Digital Delivery Leads and Scrum Masters.
- Works in close collaboration with Application Architect and Technology to align feature release with technology and architecture setup.
- Owns and facilitates refinement and planning sessions at Epic level (Break down Features into Epics)
- Manages the product development backlog within the area of the solution and the prioritization taking into consideration stakeholders input.
- Manages the product development team(s) and supervises implementation
- Responsible for the product roadmap on output level (release scope, customer requirements and specifications àEpic & User Story level.
- Communication management with direct stakeholders as defined per role.
- Adhere to medical device software development best practices and company procedures and ensure they are followed by teams
- Responsible for preparation of required QMS documentation (feature oriented)
- +5 years of experience in product management or business analyst role
- +5 years of experience working with software development of complex cloud-based applications.
- Experience in the healthcare sector and information systems.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to gather business requirements, understand customer needs and transform into feature or solution that meet needs of user
- Experience managing product roadmap strategies, backlog requirements and priorities
- Technical background to be able to successfully interact with the development teams, understand trade-offs and exercise independent judgment and decision-making responsibilities
- Expertise in Jira and Confluence.
- Successfully demonstrated delivery across full product lifecycles, from MVP to marketable products in iterations, including support transition
- Experience in working with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), creation of user stories, lead its refinement, and other relevant activities related to the role.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate about software features, solutions, ideas to teams and customers.
- Ability to work effectively in big team setup, remote peers setting and 3rd parties.
- Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great features.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Willing to travel (10%)
MS or BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Barcelona area.
- English Proficiency ,
- Spanish (nice to have)
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support