IT Expert - Solution Architect who will innovate healthcare
The Pharma Technical Operations (PT) business function is going through a profound transformation and driving towards truly end-to-end processes and efficiency across all elements of the PT value chain. The adoption of cloud-based solutions are becoming the norm. Therefore the PT Informatics organization wants to strengthen it’s capabilities to support these types of solutions. While the Pharma Technical Operations (PT) business function operates in regulated environments, security and GxP compliant implementations are a must.
As Solution Architect you will:
- Lead the design and implementation of a cross-functional Data Management Platform by using architectural design principles to translate Roche’s business strategy into a fit-for-purpose solution.
- Design and deliver solutions that align with enterprise architecture standards and advance the architecture toward the target state
- Perform the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to ensure that information systems are designed and evolve appropriately
- Work with our business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and works with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design solution options that support the business needs.
- Create and maintain a solution lifecycle roadmap based on gap analysis for transitioning from current to future-state, including the technology lifecycle management. Is aware and actively applies business & enterprise technology roadmaps during the design of new IT solutions.
- Prepare and present project documentation for the architecture review board.
Document and maintain the solution as-is IT landscape in the Enterprise
Architecture Management Tool (GREAT)
- Oversee or consult on technical architecture implementation activities, particularly for new and/or shared solutions
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps
- Lead the overall data eco-system’s design by providing engineering best practices, standards, architectural approaches
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- A certification or detailed knowledge of the TOGAF architecture framework or comparable architecture methodologies is desired
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification (Associate or Professional)
- Business knowledge in Manufacturing and/or Quality/GxP environment
- Expertise in Java 8 and Spring Framework
- Experience with ORM technologies like Hibernate
- Understanding software engineering best practices as well as potential security threats
- Knowledge of dependency management tools
- Understanding the importance of software learning
- Using modern software development techniques in daily work (TDD, Clean Code)
- 2-5 years of experience in designing and implementing large-scale software solutions
- Hands-on experience in architecting big data systems and analytical pipelines covering data collection, data preparation and storage, data analysis and serving to data scientists or business user
- Deep understanding in databases and analytics, including relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), NoSQL databases (Cassandra, HBase), Data warehousing, big data (Hadoop, Hive), NoSQL, and business analytics
- Solid knowledge of integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe, REST, SOAP, Web Services
- Experience in Machine Learning models is a plus
- Exhibits a Lean-Agile mindset, i.e. (Actively seeks for existing reusable building blocks that will shorten the design and increase the speed of delivery; Focus on “Reuse before Buy before Make” when providing direction on future solutions. The best solution may not need significant software development; Good enough instead of perfection)
- salary range: 13.000 - 18.000 PLN gross
- demanding challenges in delivering reliably and quickly microservices-based solutions for worldwide customers which can improve patients’ lives
- real-life usage of new technologies, opportunities to research and prototype emerging technologies;
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, hackathons, diversified career paths etc.)
- attractive benefits & relocation package; flexible working hours
- work in a modern, cool office that supports innovations and new ideas
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Zasady przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy w Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. znajdują się pod linkiem: Klauzula Informacyjna w zakresie przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy.
Rules for processing data of candidates for work at Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. can be found under the link: Information clause for candidates.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Architecture