Must be able to work in a clean room environment. Must be able to wear protective equipment, such as eye, foot, lab coat, and dust mask
DIAG TECH ASSOCIATE D2
SHIFT—3 day (THR - SAT) / 13 hour shift pattern (6AM – 7PM)
- Performs tube/frame assembly, filling, labeling and pouching operations consistent with Roche quality standards.
- Follows all department work instructions, SOPs, OSHA safety regulations.
- Executes all manufacturing activities in accordance with cGMP/cGDP/cGLP guidelines.
- As part of the production team will perform in-process quality checks for specific quality attributes (fill check, seal heights and label alignment check) and defects.
- Must have the ability to wear protective gowning as manufacturing steps are performed in an environmentally controlled area.
- Uses basic laboratory equipment to complete manufacturing and filling activities including pipettes, scales, etc.
- Completes necessary manufacturing records legibly and accurately.
- Cleans work area and decontaminates work surfaces in accordance with defined procedures and performs duties in accordance with SOPs, QSRs, and all safety regulatory requirements.
- Monitors laboratory supply inventory, replenishes lab supplies as needed. Performs general/routine laboratory maintenance/upkeep.
- Accountable for on-time completion of assigned corporate, safety and on-the-job training.
- Delitters and prepares materials for entry into the manufacturing suite.
- High School Diploma or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Job Related Experience:
- Required: 0-2 years experience in an Operations/Production environment Or filling. labeling or warehouse operations.
- Preferred: 2 years experience in an Operations/Production environment preferably in a pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience would be acceptable
" Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Manufacturing, Manufacturing > General Manufacturing