Our vision “doing now what patients need next” is rapidly transforming Roche Diabetes Care into the digital world, and we need you to strengthen our team as we develop solutions in cloud services and integrated personal health care.
Within R&D Digital, we are developing solutions that integrate closely with Mobile Applications on both iOS and Android. We are realizing the solutions our patients need next by integrating into the cloud using technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and big data analyses. We are providing the number one integrated solution for patients and health care providers. You will become one of the driving test automation engineers within these solutions. We at Roche will provide a variety of opportunities to develop your expertise in the medical sector.
Join our team and thrive in an environment of agility and innovation. Enjoy the freedom of newer, mobile and open workspaces. Feel the diversity of an international team and realize the power of using those global networks to produce life-changing solutions.
- Design and execute day-to-day product automation testing activities for delivering high quality digital solutions as well defining automation test framework and tool use strategies
- Ensure comprehensive and automated test plans are in place for successful delivery of new product features
- Participate and/or lead agile testing delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors
- Help define delivery strategies and collaborate across development teams to deliver successful digital solutions
- Ensure high quality and high performance in the digital solutions delivered
- Design and build comprehensive and structured functional and non-functional test plans
- Create and manage automated test script creation, test execution, and reporting data
- Ensure proper technology, tools, and testing processes (manual and automated) are in place and followed to allow continuous integration, testing and rapid delivery
- Lead mobile and web automation testing activities across teams, including internal and external resources
- Ensure testing requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios
- Manage risk through Agile releases and product tracking
- Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects, etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years relevant experience (advanced degree may be considered in lieu of experience)
- Ability to apply scientific/engineering principles in a broad range of technical assignments
- Advanced analytical skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make independent decisions based on sound scientific reasoning and analysis
- Demonstrated leadership skills as applied to the management of discrete technical projects
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in testing software, including manual, automated, functional, non-functional, and experience based testing within web and mobile applications
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience in automated testing using mobile and web automation tools like Appium, Selenium, Robot Framework, Open Test, etc.
- At least 2 years work experience in defining and implementing automated framework strategy and design
- Agile methodology experience (Scrum, Kanban…) in a medical device or other regulated environment
- Experience in bug tracking tools (Jira, Integrity, etc.) and Collaboration tools (Confluence, Slack, etc.)
- Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment, with one to two week iterations a plus, and agile software development tools (GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with functional and non-functional requirements review and analysis in an agile environment
- Experience working with globally distributed development and testing teams
- Product orientated with a pragmatic approach, which is innovative and oriented to customer
- Good communication skills and team collaboration
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Business fluency in English
This is a campus based role, Indianapolis, IN