Technical Writer (m/f/d), site Mannheim (Roche Diagnostics GmbH)
What to expect:
Within the Global Customer Support (GCS) organization, the CPS (Centralized and Point-of-Care Solutions) & SIS (Solution Integration & Services) Core Lab Documentation Department provides user and service documentation for various Roche diagnostic analyzers, workflow solutions and IT software and applications. The list of deliverables includes a wide range of printed and electronic documents, such as User Guides, Quick Start Guides, Service Manuals, Host Interface Manuals and award-winning User Assistance.
As Technical Writer (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Writing and updating end User Documentation and Service Documentation in English for Roche instruments and software while respecting project requirements and documentation standards
- You independently collect information required to produce the documents
- Planning, developing, organizing and editing operational procedures for user and service documentation
- You cooperate closely with service personnel, trainers, developers, and other subject matter experts, organize documentation reviews and implement their input
- At the same time, you ensure that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are respected while striving for continuous improvement of processes and guidelines
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
As an ideal candidate, you have the following skills and competencies:
- University degree in translation, technical writing, technical communication, communication management, media management, mechanical engineering, information technology or related field
- Proven experience in technical writing (at least 5 years), preferably in a diagnostics business environment, mechanical engineering or similar industry
- Excellent spoken and written command of English (native speaker or equivalent level)
- Flair for communicate in an international environment, with the ability to motivate colleagues from different functional areas
The following would be a plus:
- Good spoken command of German
- Familiarity with laboratory systems and environments
The weekly working time is 32 hours.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For complete applications documents, we kindly ask you to send an updated CV. Please note before you post your application, that it is not possible to add documents afterwards.
With people. For people.
Do you need further assistance? Our Talent Acquisition Team is available for you by phone from Monday to Friday from 9-12 am and from 1-4 pm by phone: 0621-759 68642. We are pleased to respond to your inquiries.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.Customer Support, Customer Support > Documentation & Technical Writing